Cookies policy information
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded to your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a website. This text saves information that the website is able to read when the same devise visits that website again. Basically, cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize your device.
Cookies have several purposes:
They help you navigate more efficiently among the various pages of the site. They save your preference and in general, they improve your navigation experience. In some cases, cookies enable the site to show you the special offers that might interest you most. Some of these cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site; others are useful because they are able to memorize safely username or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed into your own device is that you longer need to enter the same information every time you need to access a website you have previously visited.
Some cookies are uninstalled automatically at the end of each session (from the opening of the browser to closing). Others are downloaded into the user’s device for a longer time (usually, these cookies are used to save favourites and the choices made by the user visiting a website or to profile some commercial promotions).
The website might contain both original cookies and third party cookies, i.e. cookies that are activated by a dominion that is different to the site’s.
What cookies are active on the Agenzia Adriatica site?
Agenzia Adriatica maintein active on its website the following kinds of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies: they are essential to allow website navigation and to use its various functions, among which the access to private user areas. Without these cookies, e-commerce features (for instance, the purchase and payment functions) cannot work.
2. Cookies improving website performance: these cookies collect information on how the website is visited, for instance, which pages are viewed most. These cookies do not collect identification information on the user but only aggregate and anonymous data. They are used exclusively to improve website performance.
3. Cookies managing certain functions: these are cookies that enable the website to save your preferences (for instance, your username, your language, your country, etc.) and as a consequence they provide a more personalized navigation experience; that means they allow us to provide you with the exact service you have requested.
How do I diallow cookies?
It is possible to change the browser to disallow cookies by means of a very simple procedure.
1. Open Firefox
2. Click on“Alt” on the keyboard
3. In the tool bar located in the upper part of the browser, select “Tools” and subsequently “Options”
4. The select “Privacy”
5. Go to “History settings” and select “Use personalized settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from website” and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” and then on “Internet Options”
3. Select “Privacy” and scroll to the level of privacy you wish to set up (upward to block all cookies and downward to allow all of them)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and subsequently “Advanced settings”
4. Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the entry “Cookies” it is possible to uncheck cookies and save your preference
1. Open Safari
2. Select “Preferences” from the tool bar, then select the “Security” panel in the next window
3. In the section “Accept cookies” it is possible to specify if and when Safari has to download cookies from websites. For further information click on Help (marked with a question mark)
4. For more details on the cookies stored onto your computer, click on “Show cookies”